Thursday, September 23, 2010

handfuls of fall

Becca, here.

About two years ago, Meagan introduced me to something surprising.

I am not a fan of candy corn. 
I hear it's one of those "you hate it or you love it" candies. 
And I hate it.

But like other things in the culinary world, sometimes when you add just the right thing,
it turns into something spectacular. Like...


Candy Corn & Peanuts. 




it's like a little handful of fall in every bite.



All you need is 1 bag of candy corn, and 1 jar of roasted, salted peanuts.  
Mix them together, and make sure that you get a little bit of both in every bite.  
(Does the "bite of both" sound familiar? See that delicious pork chop post)













Meagan once said it tastes like eating a Payday.  Now, I've actually never had one, but I think I'll stick with this addicting munch. Trust me, you can't keep your fingers out of the jar.

What's your favorite fall eat?

2 comments:

  1. Ringer tested... Ringer approved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my stinkin roommates ate all the candy corn out of it.

    love em anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete