I'm of the firm belief that baking is the best way to anyone's heart. My fiancé is particularly fond of this idea (I think that's why we are so compatible), so I baked this delightful pie for him a few weeks ago. We're both huge fans of peanut butter and oreos, so why not combine those wonderful ingredients into a rich, tasty, delectable treat? This peanut butter wonder is super simple. You're going to love it.
Peanut Butter Wonder
double-stuffed oreos (I used about 2 rows of cookies)
2 8-oz. packages cream cheese
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1. Crush about 2 rows of cookies and use an electric mixer to combine with 8 oz. cream cheese.
2. Spread the cookie and cream cheese mixture into a pie dish, making sure to cover the sides of the dish. The crust should be pretty thick.
1. Combine 8 oz. cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and heavy cream in a large bowl. Mix until creamy.
2. Pour filling into pie crust. Smooth the top.
3. Sprinkle with crumbled oreo pieces. (You could also sprinkle chocolate shavings or any other chocolate delight on top.)
4. Refrigerate for several hours.